1. AMERICAN / CELEBRATED / STOMACH BITTERS, (Ring/Ham, A-46), American, ca. 1880 - 1890, reddish amber, 8 3/4h, smooth base, tooled lip.
About perfect. Rated as extremely rare. Larry Umbreit Collection.
| ||7|| $ 275|
2. Bitters Dose Glass, Augauer / Bitters / Augauer Bitters Co. / Chicago, Illinois, ca. 1890 - 1910, clear glass, acid etched lettering, 2 3/8h, smooth base, tooled rim.
This must be extremely rare as we have not seen another!
| ||9|| $ 140|
3. BELLS / COCKTAIL / BITTERS / JAS. M. BELL & CO. / NEW YORK., (Ring/Ham, B-58), New York, ca. 1870 - 1880, amber ladies leg, 10 1/2h, smooth base, applied ring mouth.
Two potstones located along a mold seam each have 3/8 in size rainbow type moon with tiny fissures around them. Fortunately, these cannot be seen when viewed from the front.
| ||1|| $ 150|
4. BELLS / COCKTAIL / BITTERS / JAS. M. BELL & CO. / NEW YORK., (Ring/Ham, B-58), New York, ca. 1870 - 1880, yellowish amber ladys leg, 10 1/2h, smooth base, applied ring mouth, original hard wax sealant and contents.
| ||5|| $ 350|
5. BERKSHIRE BITTERS - AMANN & CO / CINCINNATI, O,, (Ring/Ham, B-81), Ohio, ca. 1865 - 1875, reddish amber, 9 1/2 long, smooth base, applied tapered collar mouth.
About perfect (a pinhead in size flake is off the outer edge of the lip). This is the short thin variant. Probably the best bottle in the entire auction!
| ||3|| $ 1,700|
6. BIG / BILL / BEST / BITTERS - (the reverse side is identical), (Ring/Ham, B-95), American, ca. 1890 - 1900, amber tapered form, 12h, smooth base, tooled mouth.
Lightly cleaned to its original luster, but retains a few very tiny imperfections along one panel edge.
| ||4|| $ 90|
7. Big Bill Best Bitters Decanter, (Ring/Ham, pg. 97), American, ca. 1890 - 1900, amber figural, 11 3/4h, smooth base, tooled lip.
Perfect condition. Identical to the label on the Big Bill Best Bitters bottle.
| ||8|| $ 325|
8. BROWNS / CELEBRATED / INDIAN HER BITTERS - PATENTED / FEB 11 / 1868, (Ring/Ham, B-226), Pennsylvania, ca. 1868 - 1875, yellow amber Indian Princess, 12 1/4h, smooth base, sheared and ground lip, a good amount of the original gold paint trim remains.
An in making 3/8 by 1/4 chip off the side of the lip occurred when the lip was sheared. The ground lip bottles were most likely a special order from the glass house, possibly made in an attempt to eliminate the problem of the thin inward rolled lip most commonly seen on this bottle from chipping away and falling into the contents when the cork was removed. Oddly enough most all the painted examples have a ground lip.
| ||14|| $ 700|
9. BROWNS CATALINA, (Ring/Ham, page, 130), American, ca. 1865 - 1880, yellowish amber cannon, 11h, smooth base, applied mouth.
A 1/2 by 1/4 chip off the top of the lip has been partially polished out.
| ||1|| $ 70|
10. (Lot of 6) Burdock Blood Bitters Almanacs, New York, ca. 1888 1893.
All are in good to excellent condition.
| ||6|| $ 60|
11. CARPATHIAN HERB BITTERS / HOLLANDER BROS. DRUG CO. / 10 FL. OZ. BRADDOCK, PA., (Ring/Ham, C-61.3), Pennsylvania, ca. 1880 - 1895, reddish amber, 7 3/4h, smooth base, tooled lip.
Perfect condition, some glass whittle. Larry Umbreit Collection.
| ||9|| $ 130|
12. CARPATHIAN HERB BITTERS / HOLLANDER BROS. DRUG CO. / BRADDOCK, PA., (Ring/Ham, C-61.5), Pennsylvania, ca. 1880 - 1895, amber, 8 1/4h, smooth base, tooled lip.
A pinhead in size flake is off a panel edge. Also a few minor scuff marks. Ex. Carlyn Ring Collection. Larry Umbreit Collection.
| ||5|| $ 90|
13. COCAMOKE - COCAMOKE BITTERS CO. / HARTFORD / CONN., (Ring/Ham, C-182), Connecticut, ca. 1880 - 1890, yellowish amber, 9 5/8h, smooth base, applied tapered collar mouth.
Lightly cleaned to about perfect condition. Rated as rare.
| ||6|| $ 180|
14. W. OLMSTEAD & CO - CONSTITUTIONAL BEVERAGE / (Embossed Scroll) - NEW YORK, (Ring/Ham, C-224L), New York, ca. 1865 - 1875, yellow amber semi-cabin, 10h, smooth base, applied mouth.
Cleaned to its original luster, but retains a few minor imperfections. Also, a paper-thin open surface bubble is located on a lower panel edge.
| ||8|| $ 250|
15. CARMELITER BITTERS / FOR ALL KIDNEY & LIVER / COMPLAINTS - CARMELITER / STOMACH BITTERS CO. / NEW YORK, (Ring/Ham, C-52.5), New York, ca. 1885 - 1895, medium amber, 10h, smooth base, tooled mouth.
A 3/8 in diameter internal bubble has an overall milky appearance to it.
| ||1|| $ 60|